< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Friday, July 30, 2004
 
Thom's Pic of the Day - Patriot vs Patrician - You Decide
by Thom the Blog Culler
I just caught a few minutes of President Bush speaking to supporters at a campaign stop in Missouri, where he artfully illustrated the contrasting choices between another four years of him or the Boston Strangler. The Strangler wants to raise your taxes, but Bush won't. Cheney may not be the prettiest man in the race, but that he has solid judgement and national security credentials. But the implicit contrast I liked most was (paraphrasing):
"The best reason to vote for me is to have Laura as First Lady for another four years."

Given the unspoken alternative, I can't help but agree.



What can I say more?
1 Comment(s):
I believe she is trying to claw the eyes out of any person who tries to paint her as a conservative. She does by the way need to get a better hairdo and some makeup. I am not a fan of painted ladies but a little sand blasting - some electrical shock therapy and she might surprise us.
Dave
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic