< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Wednesday, August 11, 2004
 
Thom's Caption Contest!
by Thom the Blog Culler
Okay, so, I'm basically rolling in photos of the Boston Strangler looking like a nimrod. So many, in fact, that I feel completely incapable of restraining myself to one photo pic of the day. Also, I crave a little feedback on the quality of my posts. Therefore, I'm briging one of my favorite office traditions from my place of work to our beloved blog.

Here it is! A caption contest! It goes a little sump'n like this. I post an interesting photo, and you, dear reader suggest an appropriate caption in a comment! Interactive media! Get it? It's fun. Give it a try. I'm thinking up a prize for the best suggested caption for each photo.

So for today's entry, here you go:



(Imagine your witty caption here!)

Go ahead! Give it a try! Do your best! It's fun!

What can I say more?
2 Comment(s):
"John Kerry walks the fine line between lunacy and idiocy."
Lurch being run out of town on a rail.
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic