< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Thursday, August 12, 2004
 
Thom's First Caption Contest Winner!
by Thom the Blog Culler
I am happy to announce that the winner of the first ever Caption Contest is none other than Sons of the Republic's very own Bonjo!

Here's the winning caption:



"John Kerry walks the fine line between lunacy and idiocy."

Congratuations and nicely done! While I am still tying to think up a good prize for our witty winner, I encourage all of our good readers to enjoy and engage in the next caption contest, which I think is an even doofier picture of our beloved Strangler. Thanks!

What can I say more?

P.S. To Bonjo - The new look of the blog is great! I assume you did it. You Rock!
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic