< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Friday, September 17, 2004
 
Acts of Desperation
by Cordeiro
How do you know when you're witnessing a desperate campaign? Here are some sure signs:

1. The ongoing drama of Dan "Stark Raving Naked" Rather and the CBS/Rather/60 Minute expose on W's Texas Air National Guard service. The hits just keep on coming, and Stark Raving Naked Rather just keeps on stonewalling. Sign of Desperation: Falling for duped docs faxed from Kinkos.

2. Lurch's address to the National Guard yesterday. I'd point you to the text of his remarks on the Lurch-Breck Girl 2004 site, but their webmaster hasn't figured out how to post it yet. Sign of Desperation: Being unable, or unwilling to have Lurch's remarks available for public dissection. Reports indicate Lurch got a far cooler reception than did W two days earlier.

3. This is probably the cheapest shot I've seen in years. Moveon.org (and no I won't link to those WOSABAs) have released a new ad featuring an American Soldier with his rifle raised above his head - evidently in surrender.

Memo to Moveon.org: You may disagree with W. You may disagree with his policies and even the fact he is breathing. That, however, does not give you the right to take a very cheap shot at the fighting men and women who defend your right to make asses out of yourselves.

If you're going to do this, why don't you post your home addresses along with the ad? I'm sure there are some soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines who might want to personally discuss this ad with you. This ad will make them angry. You won't like them when they're angry.

Final sign of desperation for the day: USAToday/Gallup Poll. W 55% Lurch 42%. I know its closer than that right now, but excuse me while I take a second to gloat.

Oh, Lurch! The wind is coming.

Here endeth the lesson.

3 Comment(s):
"You won't like them when they're angry?"

I can tell you for sure, I don't like them when they're happy.

You make me sick, and you're the reason the world is the way it is.
I believe the crux of what Max said degenerates into the mess of rubbish that feeds the feces spewing machine that we know today as the Democratic Party. Bottom feeding, faux-glory soaked liberals who do nothing, provide nothing, and absolutly contribute nothing to run this nation. You might say that we are being fed the same rectal-oral spewage over and over again. Not pleasant for your thoughts - but think President Kerry and it might equal the sickness and revulsion I feel when I see whack jobs like Max wandering around unmedicated.
I don't need to give you a thing. Thats the beauty of the internet buddy. Nor do I care about how you feel about my "stones". If you don't want comments, then don't have a comment section.

First of all, I never said a thing about Kerry. What I think about him is irrelevant. What I did say however, was that the things you say on this blog of yours, are not only wrong, sad, and obviously the work of someone with some very serious issues, but also so misguided that it truly scares me that there are people like you in this world. I am all for difference of opinion and you're free to disagree with me, but thats my opinion, and I stand by it.

Another reason I won't give you any info on myself is that redneck nerds have a nasty habit of doing nasty things.

I'd like to tell you to grow up and take a look at the world, but I'm a little afraid that you're an adult.

Now excuse me as I go hunt deer with my brand new AK47. When I kill things that can't kill me it makes me feel like a real man.

Max
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic