< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Tuesday, October 12, 2004
 
Did I Hear Someone Ask for a Miracle?!
by Cordeiro


The first time I heard it I thought I was having and auditory hallucination. Now I've both heard the clip and seen the picture.

Vice Presidential Candidate John "Breck Girl" Edwards made the following statement today regarding what will happen to people suffering from spinal cord injuries should Lurch be elected president:

When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going to walk. Get up out of that wheelchair and walk again!


I guess I shouldn't be too suprised. From what I can see, the Lurch-Breck Girl 2004 campaign could use a good dose of faith healing.

Can I get an Amen?
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic