< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Tuesday, November 02, 2004
 
Statistics from My Voting Experience
by Bonjo
Following are the statistics I collected during my voting experience today. You can read the whole experience if you have the time. Results are +/- 100%:

People in line in front of me: 300+
Minutes spent waiting in line: 60
# of Lines I waited in: 4
Kerry campaign workers violating “No Campaigning” signs: 1
Bush campaign workers violating “No Campaigning” signs: 0
Polling staffers over the age of 85: 10
Polling staffers under the age of 85: 2
Times I hummed “Hail to the Chief”: 3
Celebrity look a-likes seen at the polls: 1
People in line with last name A-H: 300
People in line with last name R-Z: 0
Times I considered changing my last name: 10
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic