< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Saturday, December 25, 2004
 
God Bless Us, Every One!
by Thom the Blog Culler
Merry Christmas Everybody.

What can I say more?
3 Comment(s):
Are you the Thom that used to comment frequently at Times and Seasons a while ago? Just wondering. . . . 

Posted by john fowles
John Fowles,

Yes indeed I am that Thom. I am amazed anyone would remember be from my silly comments at T&S. Glad to have you comment. May I ask why do you ask, and how did you find ous over here at SOTR? 

Posted by Thom the Blog Culler
Thom, back in March-May of 2004 (or somewhere around there), you were one of few voices on the same side of any given debate as I. I don't know if you remember me from those discussions. I can't remember how I stumbled on this blog--I think you were linked over at Way off Base or something like that. Come visit my blog over at a bird's eye view

Posted by john fowles
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic