< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Friday, February 18, 2005
 
And a hearty welcome to CPAC Visitors
by Cordeiro
While Bonjo managed to pry himself away to go and hobnob with the crem de la crem at CPAC, I'm still paying for the time I spent in Sunny South Florida.

Hell, somebody has to work today.

We welcome those of you who come to us via the solicited plugs from CPAC. Feel free to peruse the site, learn about us, bookmark us and come back often. Check out the Glossrary and the About the SOTR page.

We promise to entertain. Thin skinned, linguini spined, frenchified lefties beware!
2 Comment(s):
Creme de la creme. 

Posted by Heraldblog
I stand corrected. So much for my command of French, though I wear that as a badge of honor. 

Posted by Cordeiro
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic