< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Saturday, February 19, 2005
 
CPAC 2005: All is Zell, All is Zell!
by Bonjo
Yesterday I had the distinct priveledge of shaking hands with the legendary Zell Miller. The Honorable Miller signed my copy of his book, "A National Party No More." I think he should have called it, "The Party That is Neither Grand Nor Old," but I kept my opinion to myself.

I told Senator Miller what I said here several months ago: That I thought I knew what to expect from his speech at the RNC, but was left in a stunned silence of admiration (and slight shock).

The guy in line behind me was supposed to take my picture with my digital camera, but couldn't seem to figure out how to do so. Maybe he was an NRA guy, and when I said, "Just point and shoot" it could have thrown him for a loop. I did get a picture of "All is Zell" Miller signing someone else's book.
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic