< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Thursday, February 24, 2005
 
Thom's Pic of the Day: I'M BAAAAACK!
by Thom the Blog Culler


Glad to be back where I belong. Literally and figuratively. More tomorrow about my long transition from the world of Cordeiro-esque governmental (with special emphasis on the "mental") endeavors to the world of Bonjo-esque capitalist (and if I dare say "entrepreneurial") endeavors.

What can I say more? Tune in tomorrow and find out!
3 Comment(s):
Capitalist, possibly - but it appears as though you took your governmental time getting back to us.

Welcome back, Thom. 

Posted by Cordeiro
Yeah yeah yeah. I've been busy. You know, moving across the country, having to find a new house, trying to keep the fetching Mrs. Blogculler from going crazy in my mother's cold, unfinished basement while we wait to get into our new house which won't be ready for yet another two weeks, and uh, well starting a new business. You know how it is. You guys seem to do pretty well withouth me though.

Glad to be back, and I'm equally glad you guys will have me. Thanks. 

Posted by Thom
Isn't it Thom's turn to buy drinks? 

Posted by Bonjo
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic