Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Dean: "We're the good."
Pardon me while I double over in pain from laughter.
"We're the good."
Let's take a look at some of their platforms:
- Supporting the murder of unborn children (that just has "good" written all over it).
- Advocating gay marriage (while penalizing, through taxes, those of us who are married).
- Imposing burdensome taxes which remove one's right to choose their own way of life
- Opposing the execution of rapists and murderers (it's okay to kill a baby because he/she might inconvenience someone, but not a man who has raped and killed 10 women).
- Opposing Christmas and Hanukkah (we know who's naughty and nice, Dean!).
- Attacking the Pledge of Allegiance (heaven forbid, the words "under God" might create more zealous, conservative, Republican-voting Christians!!).
- Belittling Christians and people of faith in general (referring to most of their enemies as "gay", even though they say they support gay causes...).
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! - Isaiah 5:20
I now return to my capitalist endeavors.
(Hat tip to RedStateRant for the Howie Pic)