< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Tuesday, March 01, 2005
 
Dean: "We're the good."
by Bonjo

"This is a struggle of good and evil. And we're the good." - Howard Dean, Chairman, Democratic National Committee

Pardon me while I double over in pain from laughter.

"We're the good."

Let's take a look at some of their platforms:And that's just off the top of my head. To summarize, I turn to the words of a man who lived long ago, and who summarizes this issue quite succinctly:

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! - Isaiah 5:20

I now return to my capitalist endeavors.

(Hat tip to RedStateRant for the Howie Pic)


0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic