< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Friday, April 15, 2005
 
Sergeant 1st Class Domingo Ruiz, United States Army
by Cordeiro
Sergeant 1st Class Domingo Ruiz understands what it takes to win the war on the streets of Mosul.

Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the biggest, baddest, most heavily armed lethal *#%&!@#$!#$ in this valley.

It's important for my soldiers to know that we're not going to hesitate to annihilate the enemy. A bullet coming toward you means that they want to kill you. What are you supposed to do, come back with flowers? But believe it or not, you have people here that want to give them, you know, a little bag of candy.
Somebody give this guy a medal.

Godspeed and Good Hunting, Sergeant.
3 Comment(s):
I know this man. He is aside from the ruthlesss son of a bicth the most compassionate man that I have met in my life. Bless his intent

Jackey
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic