< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Wednesday, June 08, 2005
 
Howie Dean, The Gift That Keeps On Giving
by Cordeiro
There was a time when I thought Howie "I Have A Scream" Dean had reached the pinnacle of political idiocy when he punctuated his US geography lesson speech with a scream that sounded like a muppet being strangled.

I was wrong. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

At this point, Howie is blazing a trail through uncharted territory at a break neck speed. Even "Slow" Joe Biden has expressed a disconnect and believe you me that's quite an accomplishment for Howie.

His latest pronouncements made in San Francisco are the newest evidence of the crumbling leadership of the Democratic Party as a quasi-national entity.

I'll let Howie speak for himself:

Republicans are "a pretty monolithic party. They all behave the same. They all look the same. It's pretty much a white Christian party. The Republicans are not very friendly to different kinds of people. We're more welcoming to different folks, because that's the type of people we are. But that's not enough. We do have to deliver on things: jobs and housing and business opportunities.
Add this to his pontifications last week that
Republicans never made an honest living in their lives
and Howie is turning himself into the best reason for people (specifically large money donors) to jump from the Democratic rowboat. Check the latest fundraising stats and you'll see said donors are being rather conservative with their cash thanks to Howie's "leadership".

Normally I'd try to slam Howie on each of his inane statements (especially the one about the honest living) but he's been so prolific with that lately that I just don't have the time, and besides, it would be too easy. Instead, I'll just borrow from Jon Fleischmann - a GOP operative and publisher of the Flashreport:

Where do I sign up on a committee to keep Howard Dean?
Here endeth the lesson.

UPDATE: The hits just keep rolling in. Keep digging, Howie.
1 Comment(s):
Please forgive me if this posting seems inappropriate. I need a favor from Conservative political blogs. If you have a moment, please read this posting on my blog, and then let me know when I can return the favor. Thanks.

http://nickiegoomba.blogspot.com/2005/06/nickie-goomba-is-asking-favor.html
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic