< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Wednesday, December 07, 2005
 
2005 Weblogs Awards
by Cordeiro


Well, the nominations for the 2005 Weblog Awards are in. The SOTR is proud to announce itself as a finalist in the Best Of The Rest (8501+) category.

Hey, everybody has to start somewhere. Currently the SOTR is faring poorly with 16 votes.

Therefore, after much consideration, we have decided to use our influential endorsement power to influence the results of the voting process.

Side note: Bonjo has been working on hooking up high speed internet connections to cemeteries in and around Chicago.

So, here's the key to pimping the SOTR Blog for an endorsement of your blog in the 2005 Weblog Awards. We want a link - someplace visible on your blog - to us. It's simple, just point to http://www.sotr.us and email us at theSOTR AT gmail DOT com. We'll take care of the rest, and we may even vote for you ourselves.

Vote early. Vote often.

Here endeth the lesson.
4 Comment(s):
I have had you linked on my site, And THAT is MY Opinion... by TexasFred for several days, and I didn't know you were a finalist for ANYTHING, I just like your blog...
PS, You have 18 votes now...
I couldn't find an e-mail for you so I'm sending this message to you in the comments section.

I was tagged by The Anchoress to play the "I Confess" game and now I've tagged you and the other finalists in the best of the rest category. You just list confessions on your blog about whatever you want and then tag other bloggers to do the same. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I just thought it would give me an excuse to link to the others in the category.
Alrighty boys, you got 2 votes out of me.
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic