< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Tuesday, January 10, 2006
 
Quote of the Day
by Bonjo
I dust off my blogger hat, put it back on for the day, and share the following quote from John Quincy Adams:

"Posterity--you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
With that I return to my adventures in capitalism.
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic