< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
 
Monday Highlights
by Cordeiro
Binny Laden - "I'll die first!"

The al Qeada PR Firm commonly known as al Jazzera relased more of the most recent audio tape recorded by Usama "Binny" Laden.

Note my emphasis of the term audio. What's the matter Binny? Looking a little disfigured lately? Missing a limb or two?

I digress. In the most recent audio release, Binny vowed that he would "never be taken alive."

For once, I'm in agreement with Binny. His assumption of room temperature is something that will make my day.

Minnesota Jackasses Take Aim At Iraq Veterans (And Their Mothers)

Just when you think they can get no lower, the Democratic Establishment breaks out the steam shovel and kicks it into high gear. Howie Dean must be pleased.

I'm Not Dead!

Bogoljub Topalovic called his daughter while she was at his funeral. There's never a camera crew around when you need one.
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic