< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Thursday, August 03, 2006
 
Capitol Region Weather
by Cordeiro
Here's a transcript of a Man On The Street interview recently conducted in Washington, DC.

Reporter: Hey, uh, hi, can you help me, what's your name?

Man: My name's Roosevelt E. Roosevelt.

Reporter: And you live in DC?

Man: Isn't that where I'm at?

Reporter: What's the weather like out there?

Man: It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking.

Reporter: Well, can you tell me what it feels like?

Man: Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot!

Reporter: Thank you, Roosevelt. Our forecast for today is basically hot and %@#*% with continued hot and %#$*%& with the possibility of a weather front moving in from the west tomorrow.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled meltage.
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic