< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Tuesday, August 29, 2006
 
Memo from George W. Bush to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
by Bonjo
Dear Mahmoud,

You rascal, you. Always trying to shake things up. I read in the paper this morning that you proposed a debate with me:

"I suggest holding a live TV debate with Mr. George W. Bush to talk about world affairs and the ways to solve those issues," he said.

"The debate should be go uncensored in order for the American people to be able to listen to what we say and they should not restrict the American people from hearing the truth."
You know, Moody, debates really aren't my forte, but I'm willing to humor you on this one.

My nation graciously extends to you an invitation to join me in a publicly televised debate. Since you live in the mountainous Iranian countryside, I'm sure you would like a change of scenery. Tropical regions are very nice this time of year.

In fact, my country has a secure facility where we won't be bothered by anyone--not even the weather. Meet me at Guantanamo Bay next week. Bring all of your ring leaders, too. They won't want to miss this.

See you then, Moody.

Signed,
Dubya

P.S. Pack anything from your wardrobe that's orange. Orange breathes better in the tropical air.
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic