< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Wednesday, April 04, 2007
 
Mrs. Pelosi Goes To Damascus
by Cordeiro
Mrs. Pelosi, welcome to Damascus. I see you've met the Damascus Chamber of Commerce...

Death to America!!

Why, thank you Mr. Assad. I bring you greetings from the United States.

You represent the United States?

Well, not offically. I represent a "coalition" of concerned Americans whose goal is to bring down a man both you and I despise.

You mean the Great Satan Bush? Fantastic! So you have tanks, soldiers, ships and missiles to do battle with him?

Well, not exactly.

What's this? A phone call from the Great Satan Himself?

Hey there Bashar, can I call you Bash? Hope you're enjoying your visit with The Pelosi. She sure is a firecracker. Keep her as long as you like. [click]

Infidel! Mrs. Pelosi, please meet my cabinet. We'd like to know who exactly you represent.

Death to America!!

Actually, my congressional district includes the city of San Francisco. Maybe you've heard of it?

Hmmmm. It rings a bell. Let me confer with an associate. Yo, Mahmoud! Ever hear of San Francisco?

Sure have, Bashar. It tops our list of places to turn into a Lake of Burning Fire. Need anything else? IEDs, maybe a Car Bomb or two? We're kinda busy here.

Busy with the Hostages?

We prefer to call them "guests". Its not like we haven't done this before.

Right. Thanks. Mrs. Pelosi, since you don't represent the Great Satan and can't really do much for me, perhaps I can give you a bit of advice on how to deal with political adversaries. It's a tried a true method that works for me as it worked for my father before me.

How do you deal with them?

We kill them. It makes life so much easier.

...

Well, thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the Barbeque on your way to the airport.

Death to America!


UPDATE: RightWingNutHouse's Rick Moran uncovers the real reason The Pelosi wore the Head Scarf.
1 Comment(s):
I see your point, but what an ugly bunch of pictures.
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic