< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
 
A Two Block March?
by Cordeiro
I very seldom cross the Potomac to brave the nightmare that is DC traffic. I’m at a loss to explain how anybody ever gets a speeding ticket in the District because every time I drive there my speed never exceeds 10 miles per hour.

Yesterday I had an errand to run, and DC was the only place it could be done, therefore I crossed the Potomac and ventured near the Capitol Building. The area within two blocks of the Capitol was packed with tour busses – thus making driving a near impossibility. It was a very hot and humid day and I wondered what all the tourists had show up for.

Turns out there was a rally of sorts yesterday. Senators Dusty Harry (D-Circus Circus), Dick Durbin, Hillary, and Scotch Kennedy showed to speak before the Rented Mob which had marched all of two blocks to listen to their warmed over, union thug talking points.

Yes, dear reader, today’s definition of a “March on Washington” is little more than being dropped off by a bus two blocks from the Capitol and walking a short distance – pre-printed placard in hand – and listening to empty suits tell you what you want to hear.

This “march” was a shin dig for labor unions without whose thugs the Democratic Party would cease to exist. George Will talks about the irony of Democratic senators who were elected by secret ballot fighting for legislation which would deny that same process to workers voting on the question of whether or not to unionize.

Believe it or not, there are some people out there who don’t want to be part of a union. There number is growing every day and the Labor Unions are willing to resort to thinly veiled thuggery to stop the union’s shrinkage.

As for myself, I didn’t stick around to hear the Union Thug Talking Points from Hillary, Scotch, and Dusty Harry. I took my gas guzzling SUV over the median and hightailed it back across the Potomac. I did find a picture of Scotch Kennedy doing what he does best.


If you can figure out what that is, please tell me.

Here endeth the lesson.
2 Comment(s):
There so is not an explanation.
Can anyone tell me, Why is the mainstream media so in favor of amnesty that they resort to deceit? Could it be that they really want to see the ruination of our culture?

Good blog ya got here my firend. Keep up the fight.
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic