Tuesday, August 26, 2008
DNC Coverage: Monday
Monday was the long-awaited kick off of the Democratic National Circus. Here is my synopsis of the evening:
- I arrived home from work, and started to mow the lawn.
- The kids came out and told me it was time for dinner.
- After dinner, the kids and I rode bikes for a while. Then, I finished the lawn.
- Later, Mrs. B. called us inside. I shared a short Bible story, we ate some cake, and gathered around the piano to sing some songs.
- The kids went off to bed, and I finished re-caulking a bath tub, and Mrs. B. folded some laundry.
- While we worked, we watched/listened to old episodes of the Cosby Show on DVD. The early seasons, when the show was good.