< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.sotr.us" >
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words. - John Wayne

Friday, October 03, 2008
 
SlowJoe's Virtual Memory
by Cordeiro

I'm not going to even attempt to be fair and balanced in my assessment of last night's St. Louis Smackdown featuring Stiletto Sarah Palin and SlowJoe Biden. In my opinion, it wasn't even close. Stiletto Sarah out shone, out classed, and thoroughly out debated SlowJoe.

 

My bias may have something to do with the fact that Sarah kept winking at me all night.

 

But I digress.

 

The MSM is trumpeting SlowJoe's "victory" on points in that they claim he had a far better command of the issues than did Stiletto Sarah. That might be true if you take SlowJoe's word on every fact he claimed credit for knowing. I'm willing to cut him some slack on getting his Constitutional Articles mixed up and not knowing the exact range of a Pakistani nuclear armed missile. These things happen.

 

Over at NRO's Campaign Spot, Jim Geraghty has begun to document SlowJoe's "Error/Lie/Hallucination" list. Thus far he's at number 22. One of them jumped out at me and I came to the conclusion that SlowJoe might be suffering from Virtual Memory Syndrome.

 

See for yourself:

RESTAURANT: "Look, all you have to do is go down Union Street with me in Wilmington or go to Katie's Restaurant or walk into Home Depot with me where I spend a lot of time and you ask anybody in there whether or not the economic and foreign policy of this administration has made them better off in the last eight years."

According to this Delaware site, Katie's Restaurant is no longer in business; locals remember it on Union Street 25 to 30 years ago.

Now referencing a restaurant that had been around up until a year – maybe two – ago? That I can understand. 25-30 years though? That's a stretch, even for a virtual memory.

Had McCain made such a reference, there would be wall-to-wall MSM coverage of McCain's descent into dementia. SlowJoe? This guy can't tell anti-aircraft fire from a heavy snowstorm and has recent memories eating at a place that hasn't existed for 30 years. Of course, SlowJoe gets a pass.

Pardon my non-surprise.
 
Here endeth the lesson.

0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker

Mormon Temple
Dusty Harry Reid Dusty Harry Reid Drunk Ted Kennedy Sons of the Republic